10 Things About Me

| On
00:30:00
I guess it would be a good idea to tell y'all some fun facts about me. I mean, my blog is pretty new and y'all don't really know me that well. Despite the fact that you can always read a post I write and learn about me that way, it's not really a good way to get to know me, is it? Or maybe it is! I'm not sure. I just thought this would be a fun little post.


  1. I'm a Carly Rae Jepsen Fan. I first heard her sing sour candy like a while back and I dug it so much, I was just a fan since. I only heard her a few months before Call Me Baby came out but I've been a fan since. Store by Carly Rae Jepsen is a banger.

  1.  I'm not picky but there are food things that I absolutely abhor. I think coconut water is nasty, salmon is disgusting (unless it's smoked or raw) and that white chocolate is evil and it's not even real chocolate anyway and therefore it's a not only evil but a fraud. Also boiled eggs are ugh and I find that foods that have a gritty but applesauce-like texture to be inedible. *shudders*

  1. At 12 years old I shaved off my widow's peak and ultimately a good chunk of my forehead. The story goes like this: I have a widow's peak and hated it. So I shaved it off and at first it was all okay. I mean I looked fine and it didn't look that weird. But then...yikes. I shaved off more and more until I looked the shorter bandit from Home Alone. I got caught (because in the end we all do) and subsequently spent 3 months with deep bangs to cover up what I did. 

  1. If I hadn't gone to school to be a Biologist, I would have ended up enrolling in Culinary school or Art school.

  1. I'm slightly allergic to Locust and Wild Honey (the plant) but I still eat it (in small amounts). I'm not that allergic it just makes my tongue a little itchy.

  1. I want to create Web Comics. I have one that's going to be published really soon called GhostKid, and I have a second one that's being worked on. I've had it on the back burner for a year and won't start it until I am satisfied with my art.

  1. Anything less than 70 degrees Fahrenheit, I feel like I'm freezing.

  1. I get told I'm intimidating by like everyone but the truth is...I'm actually really nervous and shy and I overthink things. Also I'm like...a really big nerd so.

  1. The Addams Family is one of my favorite shows. I love,love,love, the relationship between Morticia and Gomez. It's really like...loving and sweet. Also it's so cute how creepy they are.

  1. I got my nose pierced at 16 without my mother's permission. My mother said no but my dad as we were driving on the way to the tattoo shop, said that he'd take responsibility for it. So being the opportunist I am I said yes (go big or go home right?) but my dad forgot his id at home and he couldn't get it done without an adult's ID. So we ended up getting my mum's ID, telling her about it and getting it done.  It all worked out in the end.

Tell me something interesting about you!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9