Get to Know Me Tag

| On
17:50:00
New Year, New me right? Ha, no let's be real I'm still going to be the same old me and probably even more me than I ever have been. I guess that's the beauty of getting older, you are more comfortable with who you are and are also so much more comfortable exploring the different intricacies of your personality and what makes you, you. With that being said, wouldn't it be super fun to know more about me, and who I am? Nobody tagged me, but who cares, I tag me.


1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope not at all. 

2. When was the last time you cried? 
 Oh I cried when I got my bunny, Presto. And it was because my other rabbit (who my dad found) died that morning and I was honestly so upset and heartbroken over Houdini dying that my parents left and got me a new rabbit and I basically cried while wrapping my arms around Presto's cage. Her first memory of me, is me sobbing all over her cage....good times...

3. Do you have kids?
Nope. 

THIS IS PRESTO!!

 
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
No probably not. I personally think I'd find myself annoying or really scary/standoffish.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I think my sarcasm has actually toned down a lot these past few years. So no I don't think I do!
 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?  
Heck no.

7. What’s your favorite cereal? 
I love (love love) oatmeal. I think that should count as cereal since it's hot cereal. But if were talking about cold cereal I really do love a bowl of mini wheats. Except they have to be slightly soft from sitting in the milk.

This is also presto...she has no idea how a camera works tbh

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
I notice how they dress, their eyes and also makeup. I'm kind of into how people present themselves and how they express themselves (or don't) so I notice those kinds of things right away.
 
9. What is your eye colour? 
Brown.



10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. I really like cheesy movies.
 
11. Favorite smells? 
I love anything that smells of fruit or sugar. I also love the smell of like toasted spices and also the scent of cold air (don't even question me on this!). Also the smell of the ocean during the summer is the best and the smell of like....rabbit hay...and the smell of tea.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer except I'm kind of enjoying winter (like with the snow and all) surprisingly. I don't like the cold but winter isn't so bad. Everything is really sad looking though.
 
13. Computer or television?
Computer 
 
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
 Um Canada? 

15. Do you have any special talents? 
 Ha, no. 

Picture I took of the Bermuda Aquarium when I started working there. Also ignore the date on the picture it's wrong


16. Where were you born?
Bermuda 
 
17. What are your hobbies?
Okay I love cooking, drawing/cartooning, reading,and I do enjoy a bit o' tv every once in a while
 
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have a dog and a cat and I have my bunny Presto. 
 
19. Favorite movie?
The Goonies because I am a Geek 
 
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yep 
 
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Um I think I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was a kid (I also wanted to work at the Aquarium which I did! High five to younger me) and tbh I'm not that far from where I was. I'm going to be a biologist just not the kind of biologist I thought I would be. I'm a cooler kind of biologist now and younger me would be in awe of me.

Now that you know a bit more about me, tell me about y'all! Choose a question and tell me the answer to it! I also tag any of y'all who want to do (just pretend your name is right here). 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9